View Single Post
Old 17-10-2010   #53
necainter
Assistant coach

Send a message via MSN to necainter

Benitez: "A confidence-boosting victory"
CAGLIARI - Speaking to Sky Sport Italia after Inter's 1-0 win at Cagliari, Rafael Benitez said: "It's always important to win, and it was even more important to win today with several players just back from injury.
"We had control of the game, we made one or two mistakes but it was these errors that created chances for our opponents."
Samuel Eto'o continued his fantastic scoring record with his twelfth of the season in Sardinia, maintaining his average of a goal every 39 minutes. But are Inter too dependent on the Cameroonian?
"I don't think this is a risk, especially now that other players have returned," replied Benitez. "Now we will have even more chances to score and win games."
Today's victory sees Inter join AC Milan on top of the table ahead of Wednesday's Champions League visit of Tottenham Hotspur.
"I saw their game against Fulham yesterday. On Wednesday it will be a difficult match against a team that plays with velocity and energy."
Commenting on the possibility of new players arriving in January, Benitez said: "We have two or three situations to analyse and then we will decide with the president and Marco Branca where to intervene."
ad' cu te voleti vise od sebe
E
h kada bi samo mogao znati
R
ado bih zivot dao za tebe

Nella Gioia E Nel Dolore Per L'Inter Eterno Amore!
necainter is offline   Reply With Quote