Beneamata - Inter Milan Forum
Sportske novosti

Go Back   Beneamata.com > FC Internazionale Milano > Utakmice > Arhiva > 2009/10 > Liga prvaka

Liga prvaka Razmjenjena mišljenja o taktici i sastavu za međunarodne utakmice

Old 18-10-2009   #1
PazzaInterista
Primavera

Send a message via MSN to PazzaInterista
Default FC Internazionale Milano - FC Dynamo Kyiv

Matchday 3 - 20 October 2009 / 20:45
FC Internazionale Milano - FC Dynamo Kyiv

Andriy Shevchenko returns to San Siro with FC Dynamo Kyiv on Matchday 3 but he will not expect a warm welcome against old club AC Milan's arch-rivals FC Internazionale Milano.

• If Shevchenko can draw on happy memories of beating Inter – he twice helped eliminate them from the UEFA Champions League – the same does not apply to his coach Valeri Gazzaev, who has suffered defeat at the hands of both Inter and José Mourinho before.

• Inter are looking to kick-start their Group F campaign following draws with FC Barcelona (0-0) and FC Rubin Kazan (1-1). Gazzaev is also seeking a response from Dynamo after the 3-1 home win against Rubin was followed by a 2-0 reverse at the Camp Nou.

Previous meetings
• Inter and Dynamo met in the 2003/04 UEFA Champions League group stage.

• Christian Vieri's 90th-minute header earned Inter a 2-1 victory at San Siro on 30 September 2003 after Daniele Adani and Serhiy Fedorov had traded first-half goals.

• The full lineups for that encounter at San Siro were:
Inter: Toldo, Córdoba, Cannavaro, Adani, J Zanetti, Van der Meyde (Helveg 61), C Zanetti, Emre Belözoğlu, González, Cruz (Kallon 78), Martins (Vieri 59).
Dynamo: Shovkovskiy, Dmytrulin (Khatskevich 69), Sabljić, Fedorov, Nesmachniy, Leko, Peev, Ghioane, Belkevitch, Rincón, Shatskikh (Melashchenko 86).

• It was Dynamo's turn to strike late in the return in Kyiv on 10 December, Diogo Rincón's 85th-minute goal cancelling out an Adani effort. The draw left both teams downcast, however, for they had each needed to win to reach the last 16.

Match background
• Inter's only other home game against Ukrainian opposition yielded a 1-1 draw with FC Shakhtar Donetsk in the 2005/06 UEFA Champions League third qualifying round.

• Dynamo's solitary win on Italian soil was a 3-0 default victory over AS Roma in the 2004/05 UEFA Champions League. The group-stage points were awarded to the Ukrainian side following the game's half-time abandonment after referee Anders Frisk was struck by a missile thrown from the crowd with Dynamo ahead through a Goran Gavrančić goal.

• Dynamo lost 2-0 when they returned to Roma in the 2007/08 group stage. Inter winger Mancini was in Roma's team for both those fixtures.

Team ties
• Shevchenko twice played a key role in knocking Inter out of the UEFA Champions League. The Dynamo striker scored the 'away' goal when Milan defeated Inter in the 2002/03 semi-final en route to winning the trophy. The teams drew 0-0 then 1-1 at San Siro, with Inter eliminated as they were the designated home side for that second leg.

• He also struck in both legs of the Milan clubs' UEFA Champions League quarter-final contest in 2004/05. After helping Milan earn a 2-0 first-leg win, he put the Rossoneri ahead in the return although it was subsequently abandoned because of crowd trouble with Milan awarded a 3-0 victory.

• Shevchenko registered eight goals in Milan derbies in Serie A and another three against Inter in the Coppa Italia during his first seven-season spell with the Rossoneri.

• His first goal against the Nerazzurri came on his derby debut almost exactly a decade ago, on 23 October 1999. Shevchenko hit the 28th-minute opening goal as Milan won the 'away' fixture 2-1.

• This game comes five years to the day since the coaches met in the UEFA Champions League with their former clubs, as Mourinho's Chelsea FC side took on Gazzaev's PFC CSKA Moskva. Chelsea won the Matchday 3 meeting 2-0 in London on 20 October 2004, and prevailed 1-0 in Moscow on Matchday 4, eventually finishing top of the group with CSKA third.

• Gazzaev was at the helm of the CSKA side beaten home and away by Inter in the 2007/08 group stage, going down 2-1 in Russia and 4-2 in Italy.

• He had previously led CSKA past Parma FC in the 2004/05 UEFA Cup semi-finals en route to winning the trophy. CSKA drew 0-0 away then won 3-0 in Moscow.

• Gazzaev also oversaw FC Dinamo Moskva's victory against Torino FC in the 1992/93 UEFA Cup second round.

• Dynamo players Oleksandr Shovkovskiy, Andriy Nesmachniy, Oleg Gusev, Artem Milevskiy and Shevchenko were all in the Ukraine team beaten 3-0 by Italy in the 2006 FIFA World Cup quarter-finals.

©uefa.com 1998-2009. All rights reserved.

http://www.uefa.com/competitions/ucl/index.html
Old 18-10-2009   #2
Moca93
Team star

Send a message via MSN to Moca93

nadam se dacemo ponovoiti partiju kao protiv genove...jos nam se vraca i eto valjda
Jao Seva cuvaj se matrixa,ucicemo na 5 minuta samo da te ubije pa ce izaci

GRAZIE
JOSE!

кој не скокне ова ale ale Горан !!!!!
Moca93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2009   #3
Balotelli#45
Spammer

Send a message via MSN to Balotelli#45

Nadam se nastavku dobre forme od prosle utakmice
Balotelli#45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2009   #4
ivan019
The Man

Send a message via MSN to ivan019

Ma ja mislim da dinamo nece biti tezak protivnik, pogotovo sto se utakmica kod nas
Old 18-10-2009   #5
Grujinho
Team star

nije ni panathinaikos prošle sezone trebao biti težak protivnik, pa smo na kraju izgubili mada je ovaj inter sigurno jači i zato očekujem pobjedu
Grujinho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2009   #6
LiGad
Assistant coach

Send a message via MSN to LiGad

isao sam im malo na stranicu (dobra je skroz)
najvise posjetilaca im je glasalo za rezultat 1:2 (samouvjereno nema sta)
dobri su u prvenstvu ..zadnja tekma dobivena, a odvojili su se za 7 bodova na prvom mjestu
upitan im je golman Shovkovskyy zbog ozljede ..
hmm ..napad im je dobar ..sevchenko i milevskyy (kog ce im klinca ova dva Y na kraju, zar im nije dosta 1)
Old 19-10-2009   #7
Mauro7
Consigliere

Send a message via MSN to Mauro7

Kakva dva y?

Milevskiy
"It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."
Old 19-10-2009   #8
Quaresma#7
Assistant coach

Razbičemo Dinamo Kiyev

Quaresma#7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2009   #9
ado_inter
Team star

Send a message via MSN to ado_inter

ma u ovoj tekmi moramo da nastavimo istim tempom ko protiv Genove nema vise kikseva

CREDERCI SEMPRE ARRENDERSI MAI!!!

Inter per sempre

ado_inter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2009   #10
Balotelli#45
Spammer

Send a message via MSN to Balotelli#45

da i ja to mislim sto su oni bolji od genoe i milana i njima da damo jednu peticu pa nek se misle
Balotelli#45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-10-2009   #11
LiGad
Assistant coach

Send a message via MSN to LiGad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauro7 View Post
Kakva dva y?

Milevskiy
na njihovoj oficijalnoj stranici pise Milevskyy
Old 19-10-2009   #12
hulle
Head coach

Send a message via MSN to hulle

ma laganini jedan gol quaresme i to je to

---------- Post added at 18:56 ---------- Previous post was at 18:44 ----------

a daj koji djavo nema ko je pozvan.....hoce li biti etoo i milito....maria nema hajd dobro...sta je s cambiassom ....

---------- Post added at 18:58 ---------- Previous post was at 18:56 ----------

na sports pise

PROBABILE FORMAZIONE: Julio Cesar, Maicon, Lucio, Samuel, Chivu, Zanetti, Cambiasso, Muntari, Stankovic, Sneijder, Eto'o

---------- Post added at 18:59 ---------- Previous post was at 18:58 ----------

napokon

Portieri: 1 Francesco Toldo, 12 Julio Cesar, 21 Paolo Orlandoni;

Difensori: 2 Ivan Ramiro Cordoba, 4 Javier Zanetti, 6 Lucio, 13 Maicon, 23 Marco Materazzi, 25 Walter Samuel, 26 Cristian Chivu, 39 Davide Santon;

Centrocampisti: 5 Dejan Stankovic, 7 Ricardo Quaresma, 10 Wesley Sneijder, 11 Sulley Muntari, 14 Patrick Vieira, 15 Renč Krhin, 19 Esteban Cambiasso, 30 Mancini;

Attaccanti: 9 Samuel Eto'o, 18 David Suazo, 22 Diego Milito.
Old 19-10-2009   #13
Mauro7
Consigliere

Send a message via MSN to Mauro7

Cambi nije 100% siguran za sutra ali znat će se sutra, Milito nema šanse, barem prema riječima Mourinha od prekjučer kad je reko da Motta i Milito nemaju šanse
"It will be born here, at the "Orologio (Watch)" restaurant, meeting place of artists and it will be always a team of great talent. On this splendid night it's colours will be given: The black and the blue with a golden background of the stars. It will be called Internazionale, because we are brothers of the world."
Old 19-10-2009   #14
hulle
Head coach

Send a message via MSN to hulle

nema sanse a pozvan hehehe
Old 19-10-2009   #15
ivan019
The Man

Send a message via MSN to ivan019

ono tvoje prvo PROBABILE FORMAZIONE je veca verovatnoca